The choke valve ties the outer circumference of the sleeve with a rope, and the opening and closing operation is a unique mechanism, and excellent operability and reliability as a granular control valve.
Automatic Valve with Positioner
The sleeve valve setting and removal
- Compact and light weight
- Minimum powder residue having no obstacles on the valve sleeve
- Various materials available for the body, flange and sleeve
- Compatible with sanitary and fine chemical spec
- Powder inlet and outlet of a hopper, bin, container, or equipment
- Outlet of portable containers
Lineup and Specification
|Drive||Manual, Pneumatic pressure|
|Material (body)||Aluminum, Plated aluminum, Stainless steel, Polypropylene|
|Material (sleeve)||Various coated cloths
(polyester, nylon, pyrene, polyethylene, PTFE, synthetic rubber, and others)
Ferrule Connection Model
Compatible with clamp removal. Adopted in many moving containers for easy removal.
Polypropylene Housing Model
Supports bolt flange and ferrule connection(Lightweight, for solvent)
Iris Valve for flexible container discharge (Thin type)
A thin valve that is attached to the flexible container outlet and controls the flow of powder.