Rotating the semicircular frame and diverting sleeve are synchronized to switch the flow of powder in a diverter valve.
- Minimize inner adherence with self cleaning function of the diverging sleeve made of cloth
- Minimize deposition of powder build-up with having no moving part on the flow surface
- Various materials available on the body, flange, and sleeve
- Compatible with sanitary and fine chemical application
- Control powder flow discharging from a hopper, bin, container, equipment, etc.
Lineup and Specification
|Drive||Manual, Pneumatic pressure|
|Material (body)||Aluminum, UF plated aluminum, Stainless steel|
|Material (sleeve)||Various coated cloths
(polyester, nylon, pyrene, polyethylene, PTFE, synthetic rubber, and others)